NopCommerce Plugin for ShipStation
This Nop Plugin supports ShipStation on NopCommerce version 3.20, 3.30, 3.40, 3.50, 3.60, 3.70, 3.80, 3.90, 4.00, 4.10, 4.20
NopCommerce Plugin for ShipStation now with MultiStore Support
This Nop Plugin supports ShipStation on NopCommerce 3.20, 3.30, 3.40, 3.50, 3.60, 3.70, 3.80, 3.90, 4.00, 4.10, 4.20 When configured in ShipStation this module allows the NopCommerce installation to communicate order and shipping information to ShipStation. ShipStation in turn will post shipping information such as ship date & time and tracking information back to NopCommerce.
All order information is loaded into ShipStation including Billing & Shipping address information, item details such as weight, unit price, shipping charges, taxes, order notes both public and internal and item attributes.
- MultiStore - Allows multiple stores setup in ShipStation to download orders only from that store. Each license supports a single NopCommerce installation with unlimited number of stores.
- Downloads orders based on Payment status set to Paid and the Paid Date
- OnLineCustomerID: Customers are tracked in ShipWorks by their Customer Id in NopCommerce
- OnlineStatus: Maps to Nop OrderStatus codes, supports comments as private OrderNotes
- OnlineShipmentUpdate: Writes tracking number back to Order record and updates shipped date
- Supports Associated to product attributes
- Supports adding qty and sku to attribute value to be displayed on customers invoice
- Supports Warehouse name to be added to ShipStations location field
- Supports sending non paid po orders to ShipStation
- Supports NopCommerce Attribute Combo SKU's in addition to main product SKU's
- Updates Tracking number from ShipStation back into NopCommerce
- Option to Send Order Shipped Email from NopCommerce. This can be turned on and off via the config
- Option to set order status to Completed when Shipping status is set to Shipped
- Option "Populate Line Item Field With" to populate ShipStations Line Item Field with either Nops Order Item Id or a incremental number starting at 1
- Option "Populate SKU Field With" to populate ShipStations SKU field with Nops SKU, Order Item id or MFG part number
- Option "Add Checkout Attributes as line items" Adds all Checkout Attributes as single line items to show on customers invoice / packing slip in ShipStation
- Option "Suppress Orders That Are Not Shippable" Set to not allow orders that are not Shippable (Downloads)
- Option "Suppress Order Items That Are Not Shippable" Set to not allow single order items that are not Shippable (Downloads)
- Option "Add Discount Total To Line Items" Set to Add any discounts to the Orders line items. If a coupon code is used the coupon code will also be added to the line items.
- Option “Keep Settings When Uninstalled” – If checked when you uninstall the plugin your settings will not be deleted.
- Option “Send Canceled Orders” – If a order in canceled in NopCommerce the order will be re-sent to ShipStation and will show as canceled.
- “Use SubTotal Discount Including Tax” – When discounts are set to use SubTotal Discount Including Tax the Discount line will use this value instead of the order discount value