ShipStation Plugin has been updated to v1.07
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Fixes issue when Reward points are used to pay for entire order. The Payment Method was Null when a valid Payment Method was expected. In the XML for Payment type “Discount Reward Payment” is now used.
- Added Last order debug info to Nop Log. When the “Add Requests To Nop Log” setting is checked in the Plugins Config the Last order number processed is added to the log. The order number is saved before any processing of the order. If there are any errors this order number should be the order that is having trouble being processed
- Added All current features to all Nop Versions from 3.20 to 4.00
- Added “Suppress Orders That Are Not Shippable” to the plugins configurations screen. See plugin configuration for more details
- Added “Suppress Order Items That Are Not Shippable” to the plugins configuration screen. See plugin configuration for more details.
- Added “Add Discount Total to Line Items” to the plugins configuration screen. See plugin configuration for more details.
- Fixed address error for address’s that do not use all US address fields, city / state or zip code. International address’s
- Added order number to errors that are logged to help with troubleshooting which order caused any errors
- Fixed issues with “Add Checkout Attributes as Line Items” All Checkout Attribute types weren’t supported. This build supports all different types of Checkout Attributes.